connect the why &
how of balance
As a lifelong equestrian, Jillian Kreinbring's passion has been shaped to focus on what is healthy for ridden horses. A desire to understand horses at a deeper level took her on a learning journey to discover how
the horse’s functional anatomy creates dynamic riding posture.
“We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals…
We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extension of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings, they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time.”
Henry Beston, The Outermost House
All Upcoming Events
- Fri, Dec 17Se Raeda Ranch - Boerne, TxDec 17, 9:00 AM – Dec 20, 2:00 PMSe Raeda Ranch - Boerne, Tx , 30 Bennitt Rd, Boerne, TX 78006, USA*Seat/Core Program* - a *Balance in Motion* clinic that focuses on the rider's seat by involving Franklin Balls/Bands, DNI Imagery and special exercises after EM for a more symmetrical riders' position.
- Fri, Apr 228102 Oyster Rock Pl, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420, USA
- Fri, Jun 17Zuma's Rescue Ranch & RMSAAM
- Fri, Jul 15Concinnity Farm
- Fri, Aug 19Narnia Stables
- Fri, Sep 16Bemor Farm
- Fri, Oct 14Currituck County Rural CenterOct 14, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT – Oct 17, 2022, 1:00 PM EDTCurrituck County Rural Center, 184 Milburn Sawyer Rd, Powells Point, NC 27966, USATHE FIRST RIDING NECESSITY A three-day course focusing on helping horse and rider develop and feel rhythm. For more info, contact: Marie Pruden | 301-988-3141 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, Nov 04Wild Rose Farm