April 17-20 | Course 1 in Boerne, Texas with Susan Harris
Time & Location
About the Event
Course 1: Friday 6:30pm - 8:30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Understand your horse's movement to realize his potential. Horse
Owners, Riders, & Professionals: This course is for you!
- The 2 1⁄2 day in-depth lecture series explains healthy movement to provide the learner with the opportunity to develop their eye so they can see healthy and unhealthy postures.
- To strengthen and enhance equine well-being, it is important to ride and exercise horses in healthy postures. Throughout this course, students will connect the why and how of balance and collection to understand how a horse’s anatomy, muscular development, and movement patterns affect his performance under saddle.
Painted Horse: Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
When you've painted a muscle on a living horse, you won't forget it!
- Susan Harris lectures and discusses anatomy while she is painting the skeleton on the Visible Horse demo horse. This is a great way to learn about the muscles, where they are located, and what they do, and it's fun to create the "Living Anatomy Model."
Centered Riding: Tuesday
Private Lessons with Susan Harris
- Filling Fast $125 per lesson
To Register contact:
Casey Jones | Casey@healinghoofprint.com | 512-767-2556
- Weekend Package Price$475$4750$0
- Centered Riding Lesson$125$1250$0