Host a Lecture or Clinic
Are you interested in hosting an event? The following guidelines may help you decide if you would like to host an event at your location.
Lecture Series and Course Requirements:
- Adequate and comfortable seating with surfaces for note taking
- A table for Jillian’s computer and projector
- Ability to dim lights so that projected images are visible
- Minimum 4′ x 3′ dry-erase whiteboard, with easel and/or stand on which to project images
- Extension cord, power strip, outlet
- Two quiet lab horses for the Lecture Series only
- Riding area for the 3 day courses only
- Host provides living arrangements, food, and transportation to and from airport
- Fee minimum
If you are hosting the Lecture Series feel free to download this flyer* and customize it for your marketing purposes.
*Please note, the form is not compatible with mobile devices and is best edited through Microsoft Word.
To host a clinic, please email Jillian or call 512.767.2556 for more information.